uantum Technology Group sells, installs, and maintains digital and VoIP business telephone systems that provide you with the latest technology at affordable prices. We offer advanced phone systems that will grow as your business grows and our systems can be networked together seamlessly. With Quantum Technology Group, you have the potential to merge all of your communications, from faxing, e-mail to voice mail. Our business telephones are designed to increase productivity and yet are so easy to use that everyone in your organization can start taking advantage of their productivity enhancing power right away.
Unified Communications creates collaborative, adaptive workspaces by integrating communications and collaboration products and applications. It uses an intelligent, converged network as a platform for communications, so you can:
- Deliver multimedia experiences in any workspace: Powerful new collaboration tools go everywhere the network goes to build productivity, business agility, and competitive advantage.
- Help people work together more effectively and efficiently: Advanced capabilities like presence, mobile communications, and call processing enhance communications because people reach the right resource right away.
- Shorten decision times and accelerate innovation: The open, extensible platform makes services available both inside and outside the organization, so people can instantly connect, communicate, and collaborate.
Our Unified Communications solutions address:
- Voice Mail and Unified Messaging
- Improved User Interfaces
Cisco Unified Communications
Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal. To address these business complexities, Cisco Unified Communications products connect people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaboration. With Cisco Unified Communications, your organization can:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Extend the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processess
Cisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration, allowing you to deploy applications onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. The product portfolio includes:
Collaborate with Confidence
Cisco Unified Communications delivers a high-quality, highly secure experience across any workspace, which can help your organization:
- Shorten sales and customer service cycles
- Reduce time-to-market
- Adapt more quickly to market changes
- Encourage innovation
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Phone System
Cisco Unified Communications enables Enterprise-sized organizations to communicate more effectively—strengthening the connections among employees, customers, and partners—resulting in improved customer service and increased productivity and profitability. Businesses can collaborate in real time using applications like call-routing, contact-management, voice-mail, e-mail, mobile IP soft phone, and more—in an integrated, easy-to-use interface. The solution makes it easier for employees to access information and experts for faster task completion and issue resolution.
Cisco Business Edition is an affordable, simple and scalable collaboration solution that business decision leaders are choosing for their midsize businesses. The solution quickly pays for itself by lowering total cost of ownership and positioning company communications for future growth
Cisco Business Edition is:
Because QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY GROUP is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, you can be confident that your organization will receive value-pricing, leading-edge Cisco technical expertise, and a high level of customer support and satisfaction. In fact, QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY GROUP has been ranked in the top 10% for Customer Satisfaction by their clients, QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY GROUP is your complete solution provider for your small business telephone system, network gear, and structured data cabling needs.
Full-featured, Enterprise-Class Collaboration Optimized for Midsize Businesses
Cisco Business Edition consists of these powerful communications elements:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection Voice Messaging
- Instant Messaging and Presence with Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager
- Cisco Enterprise License Manager
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
You can optionally add the following collaboration applications to the Cisco Business Edition solution:
- Cisco TelePresence and Video Communications Apps
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
- Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing
- Cisco Emergency Responder
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports a maximum of five virtual machines (four core applications with Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager as the fifth) running co-resident on the Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server. It supports full-featured redundancy for all the core applications over a WAN or LAN environment.
Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO)
Consumes fewer IT resources
Increases company productivity
Immediate Investment Protection
Learn more about Cisco Unified Communications Manager Phone System
Unified Communications Manager Express (formerly Call Manager Express CME)
Simple, Affordable All-In-One Communications
Deploy a cost-effective and highly reliable unified communications solution in your small office with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (formerly Cisco Unified CallManager Express). Feature-Rich for up to 240 Users
Legacy PBX and Key System applications were not built to meet today’s enterprise needs., because of scaling inefficiencies, the struggle to support mobility, the increase in maintenance expense,
Now you can replace your LEGACY system and gain vital benefits by upgrading to a Cisco Unified Communications solution. Make a sound business decision and your organization could be eligible for significant cost savings when you upgrade. Savings may include special pricing on world-class Cisco Services and support, plus financing as low as 0 percent.
From the leader in network-based voice and video communications, Cisco Unified Communications can help you:
- Reduce monthly operating and management expenses
- Improve your customers’ experiences and your staff’s productivity
- Add new voice and video services that enhance your business
Cisco® CallManager Express provides call-processing for Cisco IP phones. Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco CallManager Express. The voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities are fully integrated into the Cisco access router using a network module (NM) or advanced integration module (AIM). With this solution, the Cisco portfolio of access routers delivers features similar to those of a key system or hybrid private branch exchange (PBX), plus the rich data and routing capabilities expected on the new Cisco® integrated services routers designed specifically for voice services and the award-winning Cisco multi-service access routers, which many organizations already have deployed in their networks. Customers can now deliver IP Telephony to their small sites and branch offices with a solution that is very simple to deploy, administer, and maintain. Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express provides customers with a cost-effective, highly reliable, feature-rich solution for an office deployment of up to 240 users.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provides the following benefits:
- A cost-effective, converged voice and data solution inside Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Key system and small PBX features, plus innovative convergence applications for up to 240 users
- Increased user productivity with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Office, a presence-based Windows application that gives users call control, location, and status of other users
- Single number reach function, which can forward incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on user-specified call handling rules
- An intuitive GUI for easy installation, adds, moves, and changes
- Internetworking with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Industry-leading investment protection for future growth
Now you can scale IP telephony functionality to a small site or branch office with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, a solution in a single appliance that is low-cost, reliable, full-featured, and simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
Learn more about Unified Communications Manager Express
Documentation: Cisco Contact Center Overview
Online Product Overview Tutorial: Product Overview
Avaya Unified Communications
Driven by the desire to maintain leadership in telecommunication services, Quantum Technology Group carefully selects its products and partners. As an Avaya Business Partner, and Nortel Advantage Partner we can give you all the latest features in an attractive package at a price so impressive that it’s recognized as one of the greatest values in business telephone systems.
Avaya Aura™Communication Manager software is the open, highly-reliable and extensible IP Telephony foundation on which Avaya delivers Intelligent Communications to enterprises large and small. Communication Manager effectively scales from less than 100 users to as many as 36,000 users on a single system and to more than one million users on a single network. Read more about Avaya Aura.
IP Office is a highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices for small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office gives growing companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking, conferencing, customer management, and unified communications. IP Office is versatile communications solution that combines the reliability and ease of a traditional telephony system with the applications and advantages of an IP telephony solution. This converged communications solution can help businesses reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve customer service. Read more about IP Office.
BCM Business Communications Manager delivers small to medium sized businesses and branch offices the only converged voice/data solution in the industry, providing a choice of IP-enabled or pure-IP strategy. Leveraging existing Meridian and Norstar investments, BCM has the capabilities businesses need including telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more. Browser-based management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation. The Business Communications Manager offers key technologies that can help your business compete more effectively, including support for both IP and digital telephony, interactive voice response, auto attendant, unified messaging, and more.
The Nortel BCM allows you to use the Nortel T-Series of digital business phones or migrate to the Nortel Voice over IP (VoIP) phones as your office grows. Read more about the Nortel BCM.
Nortel’s Business Communications Manager 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications for small to medium businesses with 3 to 20 stations, yet scalable to serve more than 40. With an easy-to-use and highly flexible architecture, the Business Communications Manager 50 enables small sites to benefit from convergence capabilities that were previously only available to much larger organizations. Read More about Nortel’s BCM 50.
The BCM 450 is designed to supply complete voice and data services to small- to medium-sized sites of 30 to 300 users in a single, cost-effective, easy-to-manage platform. Read more about the BCM 450.