Cybersecurity That Doesn’t Sleep
- Risk Management Framework : Identify potential risk scenarios.
- 24x7x365 Security Operations Center: Cyber threats don’t sleep.
- Cloud Security: Understanding decentralized computing models.
- Incident Response Planning: Know what to do, before you have to.
- Infrastructure, Endpoint, and Data Security: Boots on the ground.
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing: Always staying a step ahead.
Risk Management Framework
QTG uses a dynamic approach to risk and regulation by anticipating and balancing risk. Using risk management frameworks, our security experts generate value and a competitive advantage across the clients’ enterprise.
24x7x365 Security Operations Center
QTG employs people, processes, and technology to continuously monitor and improve an organization’s security posture while preventing, detecting, analyzing, and responding to cybersecurity incidents.
All cloud-based infrastructure, applications, and data are protected through a decentralized model to ensure data and resource access control, user and device authentication, and data privacy protection.
Incident Response Planning
QTG employs effective procedures to detect, eliminate, and bounce back from cybersecurity threats. By being prepared, we enable customers to minimize damage caused by external threats.
Infrastructure, Endpoint, and Data Security
Our managed security professionals will plan your infrastructure, network, and endpoint security. We help customers create an actionable roadmap and deploy innovative technologies across cloud environments.
Vulnerability and Penetration Testing
QTG provides a security testing solution that saves time and resources. We will ensure you get an extensive cover of the flaws found and how much risk each one poses to your company.
Protecting Digital Assets:
Mission critical data, private information, and protected assets stay within your grasp when you take a serious look at today’s landscape of Cybersecurity. QTG understands that these measures touch every aspect of your organization. Our team of certified security professionals work around the clock to provide tomorrow’s solutions to give you the upper hand in the game of cyber cat and mouse.
- Policies, practices and training to meet or exceed applicable standards
- Gap assessments, and a respective Plan-of-Action to support rapid cyber health where it matters first
- Verification and validation to assist our clients in meeting their certification and accreditation needs
- Update to date best practices to bring experience and foresight together
Cybersecurity Support Program
Cyber security risk exists throughout an organization through its people, processes, and technology. Protective measures must be implemented for assets to be protected from targeted attacks.
QTG secures your data with cybersecurity solutions such as:
- Providing subject matter expertise and constant security monitoring program
- Cybersecurity policy documentation
- Regular updates
- Complete system backup before implementing any changes to the system
- Vulnerabilities identification and remediation
- Tracking open vulnerabilities
- Identifying unrectifiable vulnerabilities and ensuring impact levels do not change
Find Opportunities to Grow With Us
Quantum Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination or harassment of any persons based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected class as outlined by federal, state, and local laws.
We're Here To Help!
9723 Northcross Center Court, Huntersville, NC 28078
P.O. Box 762 Cornelius, NC 28031