Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
8(a) Disadvantaged Small Businesses
Period of Performance
SDVOSB: 04/02/2018 – 10/30/2022
8(a): 07/11/2019 – 10/30/2022
SB: 5/11/2020 – 10/30/2022
Prompt Payment Terms
Discount of 0.25% if payment made within 10 calendar days.
Task Orders may be extended up to 60 months beyond the GWAC period of performance.
QTG CIO-SP3 Program Manager:
Phone Number: 704-765-5243
Quantum Technology Group is qualified to provide services under the following task areas. Task areas are provided as a guide. If you need help determining where your particular IT requirements fall, contact NITAAC’s Customer Support Center. Detailed task area information awarded to Quantum Technology Group can be found on the NITAAC Contract Holder Information page.
- Task Area 1: IT Services for Biomedical Research and Healthcare
- Task Area 2: Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4: Outsourcing
- Task Area 5: IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6: Integration Services
- Task Area 7: Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8: Digital Government
- Task Area 9: Enterprise Resource Planning Task
- Task Area 10: Software Development
CIO-SP3 Small Business contract holders go through a comprehensive review process that includes evaluations of their technical capabilities, past performance, price, and cost. This enables Contracting Officers to use simplified evaluations at the task order level, resulting in significant savings in time, money, and resources. The benefits of using the CIO-SP3 Small Business contract are summarized as follows.
- Faster: Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money, and resources. Synopsizing or posting on FedBizOpps is not required.
- Easier: Secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) automates task order competition, management, awardee selection, and notification. No special Delegation of Procurement Authority is required by NITAAC.
- Cost Competitive: Best available ceiling rates negotiated at master contract level; task order competition drives rates even lower.
- Control: Task orders are placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by the procuring Contracting Officer. Customized terms, conditions, and additional labor categories are easily added.
- Contracts: Agile and flexible in support of all contract types, modular contracting, and CONUS/OCONUS procurements.
- Customer Service: NITAAC provides a response to any contractual, technical, or procedural question within one hour. NITAAC offers free SOW/SOO assessments on every order returned within one day. NITAAC provides free on-site training to potential Government customers.
- Low Agency Fee: NITAAC’s 0.55% contract access fee is capped at $150,000 on any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $20 million. There is no additional charge for value-added services and support.
- Payment Terms: Invoices or payments from the CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract, will be handled in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act (31 U.S.C. 3903).
Find Opportunities to Grow With Us
Quantum Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We prohibit discrimination or harassment of any persons based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected class as outlined by federal, state, and local laws.
We're Here To Help!
9723 Northcross Center Court, Huntersville, NC 28078
P.O. Box 762 Cornelius, NC 28031