Seaport-e Team Information
TG has the following teammates on Seaport-e:
Orion System Integrators, Inc.
Orion is a large business, SEI CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001:2012 certified company and through its recent acquisition of Namtra Business Solutions, Inc. (NBS) – is a current Seaport “Enhanced” contractor with contracts in Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. NBS has served several Federal Agencies including multiple Commands and Warfare Centers within the U.S. Navy – NAVAIR, SPAWAR and NSWCs.
System Edge (USA), LLC
System Edge is a well-established Small Business, ISO 9001:2012 certified company and is a current Seaport “Enhanced” contractor with contracts in Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7. System Edge has served several Federal Agencies including multiple Commands and Warfare Centers within the U.S. Navy – NAVAIR, SPAWAR and NSWCs.
Team QTG has strong and relevant past performance in several Functional Areas delineated in the Seaport-e RFP. Team QTG collectively has a resource base of over 600 highly skilled and experienced staff in all seven (7) Zones.
Team QTG Capabilities
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support (3.5)
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support (3.6)
- CM Support (3.10)
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support (3.12)
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support (3.14)
- Training Support (3.18)
- Program Support (3.20)
Team QTG Experience
- S5121A-14-D-0005, DCMA. WAN/LAN and Wiring Services
- W15QKN13C1017, US Army Reserve Command. Voice and Data Network Design and Installation
- W911S8-15-B-0001, U.S. Army, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA. Infrastructure Upgrade
- S5121A-13-A-0005, DCMA. PBX Maintenance and Infrastructure Management
- N00167-98-D-0054, U.S. Navy NSWC Carderock. Subcontractor to Computer Science Corporation. Support of Carderock’s Ship System Engineering Station (SSES) Machinery Control Division, damage control automation team.
- N00421-00-A-0351, U.S. Navy NAVAIR. Subcontractor to Deloitte/Bearing Point. Implementation of SAP R/3 Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- N00178-00-C-2006, U.S. Navy NSWC Dahlgren. Subcontractor to Deloitte/Bearing Point. Implementation of Virtual Program management solution and project management software.
- N00178-04-D-4020, Deployable Joint Command & Control (DJC2) NSWC Panama City. A subcontractor to Deloitte/Bearing Point. Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) Maintenance.
- N00178-04-D-4119, U.S. Navy NSWC Crane, IN. Subcontractor to SAIC. Non-personal professional engineering, technical, acquisition engineering and management support services, scientific/engineering analysis and studies, test and evaluation, technical data support, field engineering, ILS, configuration and data management (CM/DM) support.